Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Hidee Ho Neighbors!!

This is your friendly ...er...friend, Kat!
I did it! I remembered to post!
I don't know that I really have anything interesting to say. Pretty sad, really.
Ah well, C'est la vie, no?

You know, I really love Disneyland. It really is the most Magical Place on earth! I've never been to Disney World, and quite frankly, have no desire to go, either. There's nothing quite like the Original!! I haven't been in YEARS and I really miss it. Soonly, I would like to take the B-man there some day. He's never been. When we still lived in San Diego, he wasn't more than a tater tot, so he wouldn't really have gotten much out of it. I would have, though! Love that D-land.

Anywho... seriously, I think that's about all I have for tonight. Maybe more later!!



I hope he brings me some Tinkerbell shit....
:p

No comments: