Wednesday, September 06, 2006

No, I haven't forgotten how to type....

Smartasses.

I have been very busy tho. There's all that packing to do...(wait i havent packed yet).

Really, I have no excuse, other than my schedule at work has been very wonky lately. You see, I'm not the only person taking time off this month. One of our people left on the 3rd for a month in London (bitch) another is taking 2 weeks off for maternity leave, and right in the middle of all that is MY time off.

Plus, we lost a very senior operator/supervisor. She and hubby moved to OK on the 1st of Sept.




Ok, so here's the plan. Monday morning, I'm outta here. I may have time for a post before we head out, but I may not. I'll try to get at least one more in before I go, but no promises.

Come Monday afternoon, or Tuesday, whichever you're feeling, those of you with posting rights can feel free to drop in and make yourselves known.

Oh, I plan on taking LOTS of photos. This comes not only as a result of being a 'serious amateur' photographer (3 grand in my camera bag) but also because of Best Buy.

You see, they had an SD card on sale, and I figured I'd need one, because the 128 meg card I had would only hold 144 photos. Well, the one on sale was 2.0 gigs, and it was only 44 bucks.

I put the card in expecting a significant jump, but when I saw the number of photos I have available, I nearly soiled myself.

2448.

You read that right...two-thousand-four-hundred-forty-eight. In a package about the size of your average postage stamp.

Geez, ain't technology great?

Toodles,

T.

No comments: