Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Home again, home again....Jiggety jig...

Well, actually I got home on Sunday night, but this is the first time I've had a chance to catch my breath since I got home.

I had Monday off too, but spent the whole day doing all the bill paying/check cashing/ runaround that inevitably follows any vacation.

So, first things first:

Kat and Kelly, thank you both soooo much. If you ever need anyone to post for you, or wash your car, or make you some beef jerky, you just let me know.

Second:

Yes. I have a metric fuckton of pictures from the trip. I shot 403. I'm not going to bore you with all of them, but I do have quite a few in mind. I've got to process them down a bit tho, so they'll look nice on the page....

My son shot over 1000. No, I'm not putting all of them on here either, but there will be at least a couple.

So, for now I'll leave you.

Look for pix and a verrrrrryyyy looooooooong post in the near future.

T.

No comments: