Thursday, April 15, 2010

Once we loved the flowers, now we ask the price of the land.....

It really sucks not having access to a computer at home.

Of course, that's at least partially my fault, as I haven't tried anything else to fix my desktop, nor have I even tried to put my laptop into the network upstairs, and see if I can get it online.

I just seem to find other things that need to be done, I guess.

On a totally unrelated note, I've decided to start an 'obscure song quote title' theme.

I have no idea how long I'll be at it, nor even how often I'll be posting, but if any of you are still reading this drivel, please join the fun by seeing if you can identify the source of the upcoming titles, today's included.

I should prolly stop fucking around and get to work.

Sigh.

Buenos con queso,

T.

4 comments:

Beth said...

Eh. work is overrated. :)
And I've got nothin' as far as the song/post title.

Yep. Nothin'.

*cheezee humps*

Whiskeymarie said...

I could google the title, but I suppose that would be cheating. Hmmm...that's never stopped me before.

Sorry your computer is broke, and sorry I've been m.i.a. Does it help if I tell you how much I love my bowl again?

T.J. said...

Bliss: Very overrated.

Whiskemarie: MIA is ok. I do it myself from time to time.

Both of you: I Think I'm Going Bald, by Rush, from the album Caress of Steel...

Princess Sparkle Pants said...

Go with Bytor next time!!! Would you believe that Bytor is the only Snow Dog that is NOT on my iPod? I really need to remedy that.

Since my boss is cracking down on personal internet usage, I might be more MIA... but Husband will NEVER have an uninternetted house with at least three working computers, so I guess I'll be okay.