Saturday, April 03, 2010

That was supposed to be a picture of the God of War III box.....

I'm not really sure what happened to the pic.

Oh well, whatevz.

Yeah, a buddy loaned me his copy, as he's playing MW2.

I plugged it in, and what can I say but Holey Schmoley!!

The intro, or what I like to call the 'come on', is amazing. Not only
does it depict all the key scenes from the first game, but it does it
masterfully.

The start screen??

OMFG!!!

I have pics, but obviously I'm not going to upload them, given my
earlier failure, but as soon as I can get to a computer, I'll post them.

The game itself is just fucking crazy. I know that only one of my
readers is a gamer (hi andie), but if any of you have a PS3, and if
you played the earlier games, I highly suggest you pick it up.

I was pretty tired, so I only played to the first checkpoint, but, as
noted above, it was fucking SICK!!

Oh, and I'm having a little contest:

The 1st person to buy me an iPad will be my new BFFL (best friend for
life).

Buenos con queso,

T.

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: