Saturday, March 19, 2011

The road to Hell is paved with easy monthly payments......

Some of you may remember when I got a Dell account, and that at that time, I bought the laptop I'm currently blogging on. Since then, I have made prompt and diligent payments, and then the other day, I noticed something....

I looked at the credit limit (a paltry 1k when i got it) and saw a staggering number. Total credit, $3100.00.

I nearly shit myself.

Visions of bad ass computers/peripherals/tvs/techwhorry goodness.....

But, the interest rate on the card is pretty steep, so I try not to use it too much. After some discussion with Pops, however, I submitted an order today.

No, not a top of the line computer.

Likewise, not a 60" HDTV (tho they sell them).

No, they had the Nikon D3100 for the very attractive price of $599. I prolly shouldn't have, but I did....

I ordered that bad boy.

I can hardly wait to take it out and play with it.....

I'll keep y'all posted.

Buenos con queso,

T.

2 comments:

tusk said...

check you,re gmail

Blissful Babe said...

OUCH.