Thursday, March 24, 2011

This guy is off his fuckin' TREE!!



Two grand for a bug, and it doesn't have an engine?

I don't know what he's smokin', but I'll bet it isn't legal.

In case you're wondering I did get my new camera, and I can't believe how much I love it. There are a myriad of new features and all manner of foofoorah that I haven't really explored yet, but one thing that they did do, was a Godsend.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I like to take photos in the dark. Sometimes just in shadow, sometimes at night.....any chance I can get by moonlight....

Well, given the nature of that type of photography, it's tough to see the controls on your camera. I mean, am I in Program mode for a baseline exposure, or am I in Manual, adding light by the double?

I mean sure, you can carry a flashlight, or wear one of those dorky headlightbands (yes i do 2 in fact), but then there's something else to hold/juggle/keep track of...

This new baby tho?

Yeah, on the back screen (theyre calling it a monitor now) an animation of the mode dial (that looks exactly like the real one) lights up and rotates in real time, so you can always tell what mode you're in.

Now, I haven't really taken her out and put her through her paces, but I fully intend to very soon.

Ok, here's a non macro close up with my new cam. Just the stock lens, cropped for size but not dpi:

Batman

If it ever stops snowing (again this am have photos soon) I plan on going on a real walkabout for some wild art.

I guess that's about all I have to say for now....Oh, except for the fact that the game is coming along nicely.....

Buenos con queso,

T.

2 comments:

Beth said...

What the fluffernugget is that made of?

YAY for new cams. I am still dreaming of one. Someday. Sigh.

T.J. said...

Bliss: That's a ring my son gave me. It's predominantly silver, not sure what the yellow stuff is.