Friday, March 25, 2011

I'm getting tired of this shit.....

Ok, so as promised, here are shots from yesterday:



Well, last night, actually. Those are my footprints, in case you were wondering.

And this is what I got to walk to work in the day before yesterday:



And we're supposed to get snow for the next two days as well. I heard a rumor that it was Spring, but I've actually seen very little to indicate that I'm not being lied to.....

If any of you have any nice, sunny weather that you're not using, we could sure use some. If you ship it UPS Priority Overnight, or even Next Day Air, I'll gladly pay you the shipping.

As soon as I thaw out, that is.

Buenos con queso,

T.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Wah. Get over it, dude. Suck it up and put your big boy pants on. ;)

*MUAH*

T.J. said...

No!! I don' wanna, and I dun haffa...