Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Giant, Egg-Laying Christian Rabbit Day!! (again)

So, once again, a giant mammal has been and gone, and I'll I've got to prove it is a bag of candy....

Well, it's actually from my mom, and she dropped it off yesterday, but you get the idea.  I'm not sure why she still gets/makes me a basket/random container every year, but I love that she does.  It's one of the things I look forward to every year.

Much like socks for Christmas, another 'mom tradition.'

The swag from this year:


If you don't know, Ghirardelli is the best shit ever!!



Edible money, anyone?

Ah, there's the rabbit:



And, of course, something to get my geek on with:




I haven't tried any of the goodies yet (well except for a couple of coins) but I'll be sampling later today.

If the Tabasco and dark chocolate are good enough to warrant another post, I'll be back later to let you know.....otherwise, it'll prolly be tomorrow.

Buenos con queso,

T.

2 comments:

tusk said...

Are those with your new ra and are you scaling them down at all?

T.J. said...

Yeah, it's my 3100. I'm cropping them to 72 dpi, but not to any specific size....

I suppose Bloger may do some sort of magic when I upload them, but I just tweak the res....

T