Thursday, April 07, 2011

I almost posted yesterday...

No, really.

Almost.

I'm posting today, so I guess that counts for something. It's not like I have ton of witty things to say, or even anything interesting, but I'm trying to be better about this (since ive sucked so bad for so long).

I still haven't really taken the new camera out to play yet, but I hope to soon. Perhaps this weekend.

I may even shoot a short video, just for the novelty of it. I'm not sure it will have the highest production values, but....

Now that I have a new camera, I've decided to send my old one to my daughter, as my son already has a DSLR, and my daughter told me that I prolly 'wouldn't consider it a camera' when I asked what she was shooting with.

I had to order a lens for it, which arrived yesterday, so soon I'll box it up and ship it off to her. She's really excited to get it, and I have to say, it makes me feel good to be able to gift her with it.

I guess that's all for now.

Buenos con queso,

T.

No comments: