Monday, April 04, 2011

The dice throwing started last night.....

Yes, that's right, I totally got my geek on last night.

I think I mentioned that I was going to start running a D & D game, but in case I didn't, I did.

If you know what I mean.

I have a pic or two, but as I took them with my phone (which died and is now charging) I don't have them to share at the mo. After it gets some juice, I'll email the photo to myself and then post it.

As if you care.

I'm sure none of you have ever thrown dice to see if you decapitated the orc, opened the chest, or triggered the trap.....

The game went well, and I have high hopes for the remainder of the adventure. My intrepid group has found the first level of the dungeon, and have found a couple pieces of the puzzle that is the underlying theme of the game.

Well, my game that is.




In other news, it looks like work might actually be coming through with my new day off schedule. I've gotten told for weeks now that I was going to have Saturday and Sunday off, but so far it hasn't really materialized. I did have this weekend off, and I think I have next one off, but I won't know for sure until I check at work today.

It would be nice to have weekends off, tho it doesn't mean as much as it did when you were a kid in school, and since Sunday Football looks like it may be in jeopardy (the only reason I really wanted sunday off) it'll prolly happen.

Ok, guess I'm through for now.

Buenos con queso,

T.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We played that, back in the day. I've done that. I know my character's name and trade (she was a thief.)

I wouldn't know how to play it now, though.

T.J. said...

PSP: Oh, it's easy. I'm sure you'd remember....I describe a room, and you tell me what you're going to to....then roll dice to see if you succeed......

T.