Friday, April 22, 2011

Sarah Connor's answering machine is gargantuan......

Due to my lack of posting lately, it may not be immediately apparent to y'all that I've been offline for a week or so.

If it wasn't for my iPhone, I'm sure I'd have lost my mind without internet, but the little trooper pulled me through.....

Now that I've got that out of the way, I want to tell you what I did last night.

According to the latest timeline/time travel/preventative measures, Judgement Day, as portrayed in the Terminator mythos occurs/occurred on April 21, 2011.

That was yesterday, in case you didn't know. In honor of this, I watched The Terminator. Whenever I watch an older movie, especially one with futuristic overtones, I have a tendency to notice tech stuff.

It prolly stems from the whole geek much/tech whore parts of my make up, but whatever the case, I saw something last night that really hit home:


See that monster box next to her phone? Yeah, that's her fucking answering machine

Kinda puts it all in perspective, doesn't it?

Buenos con queso,

T.

No comments: