Friday, May 13, 2011

Fuck you, Thursday. Fuuuuuccckkkkk Youuuuuuuu!!

Returning to it's roots, yesterday, Thursday handed me a royal screwing that almost sent me over the edge....

The first part of the day was unremarkable, but when I got to work?  Well, that's when things changed.

It started when I found out that our truck crew (which is usu 5-7 people) consisted of me and only 2 others.  One was in the truck, putting freight onto the line and me and the other guy had to take it off and put it onto pallets by department.

All 1600 pieces of it.

Which, as I noted above is at least a 4 person job, and even then it's a bit of a ball-buster.

Somewhere in the middle of it, one of the bosses came and pulled the other guy off the line to unload a different truck that arrived, leaving me to man the line alone.

It was fucking great!!

Only, you know, not.

Add in the realization at some point that I forgot to blog, and my first couple hours at work pissed me off soooooo much.

After getting break approximately 30 minutes late, I decided to post a quick blog from my phone to keep up with NaBloPoMo.

Only to find blogger down.

And on lunch?

Down.

The site was down long enough to ensure that I couldn't post.

There were other little work-things that kept adding up, and I can't cite them all here, but suffice it to say, when I clocked out last night, I was ready to spit fire....

I'd love to stay and chat more, but I have to get ready for work...

Buenos con queso,

T.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Hope your Friday was mucho betterness.

I actually posted. Not going the NaBlogPoMo route, but am going to try to post more regularly.

Just as soon as something fabulous happens in my life! ;)

*weekend humps*