Tuesday, May 10, 2011

“Maybe it's other people's reactions to us that makes us who we are.”

So, here we are again.

Well, I know I'm here, but as for the rest of you, I'll just take it on faith that you're here.  Well, not here, but you get my drift.

Not much going on, but I thought I'd drop in and say 'Hi' anyhow.

I don't know if I've mentioned (and i dont want to check) but I've managed to get the weekends off.  Not that I was trying to, nor does it really make any difference to me what days off I have, but there you have it.

It does make it easier for the D&D, and that's nice, but otherwise, all it means is that there's nothing on tv to watch on my days off.

I liked when I had Mondays off, 'cause I could watch Castle, but I've found a way around that too, so I guess all is good.

Guess that's all for now.

Buenos con queso,

T.

No comments: