Monday, May 09, 2011

I'll give you a definite maybe

What follows is a verbatim txt conversation that I just had:



                                                       No worries. What's for snacky? Cherry Cobbler?



peanut m&ms lol




                                                   ...obscure pun alert... You're such a goober...



I SO AM NOT! i dont generally like peanuts... how can i be a goober xD



                                                    Well....you're eating them *now* aren't you?



nooooo? -shifty eyes-



                                                    And aren't/weren't they called goober peas?



                                                    Aaaaanddd....since you *are* what you eat.....



goober peas? XD



                                                      Hey, I didn't make it up...google it



then im CHOCOLATE!



                                                      Well, and goobers.....



can i be a chocolate goober? xDDD



                                                   If it makes you feel better....hey, would you mind if I put this goober thing up on my blog?


go ahead :P

Silly, right?

Ok, so I guess a couple more photos....

My hands get pretty beat up at work:




One of exactly  43,252,003,274,489,856,000 permutations, which is approximately forty-three quintillion




My freaky, super bendy thumb:


And again:



And before you ask, yes, they bothdo that.....

And to end it out, a couple of my hair.  I like the angle on the second one, and that I look pretty tatted up.....




Ok, that's all for now.

Buenos con queso,

T.

No comments: