Sunday, August 20, 2006

I've written you a little Haiku

Lines flashing on hold.
Stupidity rules the roost
Must be Saturday.


I don't know if I've told you all this or not, but Saturday is usually the burning bag of dog shit day at work. It never fails. The call count goes through the roof, and sadly, the smarts drop through the floor.

For instance, I had to tell 2 people that today was Saturday. I mean, I'm pretty relaxed about schedules, rules, and the like, but for fuck's sake, how do you not know what fucking day it is?




In other news, tomorrow/today is Ava's 1st birthday. What a rush. I can remember the day she was born very clearly. It sounds cliched to say, but it seems like yesterday. Time really does fly, doesn't it?

Happily I have the day off, and Pops and I will be attending the party. It should be a hoot, and I'll try and get some photos to pop on here.

Well, being as tired as I am, that's all I'm giving you tonight. Look for me tomorrow (Sunday).

Buenos con queso,

T.

No comments: