Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Sometimes I hate being me....

Now, don't read anything dark or mysterious into that. I'm not having a crisis of self or anything. I'm not eating a bowl of valium for breakfast, or running my car in a garage.

I'm just sick of being reliable, efficent, and a good worker.

In case you're wondering where this is going, I'll go ahead and clue you in. Today is supposed to be my day off. However, the boss mentioned in a previous post wanted to get an earlier start on the day so she called me.

Last night.

While I was at work and had to take the call.

She asked me to work a short shift for her. 8:00 am to 12:30. Now, it's all ot (as is any day one of us gets called in) but it's also pretty fucking early for me, considering I got home at 11 fucking 30 last night.

It's also payday, and I plan on getting a bit sloppy later, so look for a drunken rant.

FUCK!!!!!

Time to get ready for work

T.

No comments: