Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Well, lets see where this goes....

The party was fun, and I ate waaaay too much. I was so full that I came home and took a nap.

I love being an adult and getting to schedule my own naps. Some days, it's all that gets me through. Of course, not having to take a nap makes the entire nap thing more acceptable.

Anyhoo...on to the photos, I hope.

Isn't she a doll:



Here's another shot of the little princess:



Instead of making a traditional cake, my sister made cupcakes:



And another:



Of course eating the cake is where the fun is:



Heh:



Oh, and have I mentioned lately how much I love the fact that my sister works at Starbucks? Do you know how long it's been since I've had to buy coffee? Here's the latest installment (and doesnt include the 2 lbs we already had):



Well, it looks like the damn site is going to cooperate. Don't blame me for not posting, blame Blogger. This time it's not my fault, I swear.

Time for a large steaming mug of wake up, so have fun you crazy kids.

T.

No comments: