Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Sigh....

Well, the Pinon was the winner today. I was hoping to have a great drunken exposition for you all, but sadly, no.

I managed to get a few beers, and had a bit of fun, but neither Pops nor I could hit a single ticket today.

No love, no love at all.

Pops did make an apple cobbler tho. I haven't had any yet, but it smells divine. We bought some vanilla ice cream to go with it, and I'm happy to say that as a guy, I'm totally secure with the fact that tonight's dinner (which will be eaten at a very late hour) will be cobbler ala mode.

Yes, that's right. I'm having cobbler for dinner. You have a problem with that, you can take it up with my agent.

He's in Cabo right now, trying to get me a good price on a summer home, so it may be a bit tough to reach him. If you find him, please ask him to return my Rolex. He said he needed it to impress the locals, but I have a sneaking suspicion that he's using it to get laid.

Anyhoozle, I just thought I'd update, even if it's not the drunken diatribe I was hoping to roll out for you.

Buenos con queso,

T.

No comments: