Sunday, September 13, 2009

I'm home....

I'm also more tired than any human being should ever have to be.

I have some great pics, and some hilarious stories to share with you, just so you know.

I'll be posting them soon.

Also, please note that I only have 4 days here before I leave again. I'll try and post for the 4 days, and then, who knows.

I may give Herm rights to pubsish here, cause he asked.

Any of the others of you that have rights, please feel free to post when I'm at Dland.

Ok, can barely keep my eyes open so I'm outtie.

Buenos con queso,

T.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you had a good time.

Wish I were going to D-land with you - I haven't been there since I was 3! Hope you have fun :)

Don't forget to take some HNT's with the mouse ears!

T.J. said...

Oh, yeah!!

It was kick ass and a half.

I'll see what I can do about the HNT mouse shots.....