Friday, September 11, 2009

Is this where I"m supposed to be?

It's bee so long, I've almost forgotten.

I know there hasn't been much lately, and for that I apologize.

Actually, the world should be apologizing for me, ans it's been the world that's kept me from blogging.

Work, and just plain 'nothing going onness' have conspired to make me either too tired, or just too boring to be here.

That changes today tho.

See, I'm headed out to Oregon to celebrate my older sister's 50th birthday this morning. We're there for 3 days, and then, next Friday, we're Anaheim bound for our anuual vacay.

I know my sis has internet, but in all honesty, the whole trip is going to be so whirlwind, I'm not sure I'll find time to post, but I'll try.

And I think the hotel we're staying at for Dland has an internet room for guests, but I'll have to check into that. If it does, I'll see about posting from the 'Happiest Place on Earth'.

Also, those of you with publishing privileges, feel free to post in my abscence, either this weekend, or any time during the longer vacation (9/19-9/25) so that you can see something new here.

Hope all is well with y'all.

Buenos con queso,

T.

2 comments:

HoosierHerm said...

Damn !You was up early ! Anyway, I don't have publishing Rights here, or I might put up some filler posts while you're in Oregon and DisneyVille,So put me on the list, and I'll treat your Blog better than I've been treating mine !Let Me know !
Verification Word = "Hurterty"
Usage = (Using 3-year old's voice), "Daddy, That bee sting is Hurterty!" !

T.J. said...

Invite send Herm.....