Sunday, September 27, 2009

Once upon a time.....

Geez, how many of the stories of your youth began that way?

I know a fair amount of mine did.

So, sadly, I don't have a story to go along with that title. I'm back to my boring life. Not that I mind my boring life. I'm actually looking forward to doing absolutely nothing tomorrow.

Yes, you read that right.

I know that tomorrow's Monday, and by all rights I should be working, but as fate would have it, my days off got changed.

I'll now have Sundays and Mondays off. I think I like that better, at least for football season. Not that it's going to be a good season or anything.

Fucking Raiders.

Ok, so I think I'm going to try and put some pix up tomorrow. I'll warn you now though, they won't be your 'typical' vacation photos. I've shot a million family vacation photos over the last 7 years, and if you want to see some, email me, and I'll send you a couple.

No, this year, I went an entirely different direction.

See you tomorrow.

Buenos con queso,

T.

No comments: