Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Actions speaks louder than words....

That's just a line from the song that's one now (hard to handle by the black crowes since you asked) and will prolly have very little to do with the following post.

I thought I had missed it again, but when I checked the date, I found out that I actually made it just in time.

I'm sure you're wondering what I'm talking about, and I'll end the suspense:

4 years ago, I made my first post here.

Four years. That kinda boggles my mind. I mean, hell, I've had 3 jobs in that time (4 if you count round table which i hardly ever do) tho most of it was the answering service at 27 months.

In preparation for this post, I went back and read some of my older ones, as you might imagine. I didn't read many, but there were a couple (one about R in particular remember her) that got me thinking about the past, and about the choices we make.

Now, don't worry, I'm not going to get all maudlin or anything, I've just been thinking about the past a little more than usual at this point.

Ok...for current news: Work is good, but I'm still tired of working. It's been so fucking hot lately that it's driving me insane. Last night at around 8:30 or 9:00, it was 96 fucking degrees in my bedroom, according to my clock.

Yeah, I dare you to try and fall asleep when it's that hot.

I talked to my daughter for her birthday. I can't believe that she's 16 already.

Where does the time go?

I guess that'll have to do for now.....

Buenos con queso,

T.

3 comments:

Kelwhy said...

4 years already??? wow. Yeah - i was doing the same yesterday, going back and reading through my life - i love that - good stuff.

well, ok then... hope you have a good one! ttyl.

Beth said...

Happy Blogoversary, babe!!

I feel like such an ass. I'll tell you why later. :(

Have a wonderful day, love!

*humps you with blogoversary cake in hand*

sue said...

Happy Blogiversary (late)... yeah, time flies when you're having fun. :)

Now I'm having a hard time getting that last comment out of my head... the whole "humping with cake"...hrm....