Thursday, July 10, 2008

Just in case you thought it was getting better....

It has in fact gotten worse.

This is what things looked like yesterday afternoon:




And the moon last night? About the same:




You can't really tell from the top photo, but the sun was cherry red, and there was so much smoke that you could look directly at it. Not that I stood there and stared or anything, because even then, it can still damage your eyes, but you get the idea.

Right now, my nose is tickling like nobody's business, I have a headache, and a sore throat.

The really need to put California out, 'cause it's fucking killing me.

Buenos con queso,

T.

3 comments:

Beth said...

I repeat, I am *so* glad I don't live out there anymore. But, according to a high school friend of mine, 'our' area isn't really affected. But I am still glad.

You and Pops just need to get out of Dodge. That's all I have to say.

That and... no, that was it.

*humps in fresh air*
:D

Kelwhy said...

damn. well, that's a really pretty color in anycase. that would drive me batty - all that smoke, i'd be chokin' ick.

sue said...

That's just insane. I have a friend in no.ca. that is keeping me updated on it all and he's having a helluva time as he has asthma and other ailments that this situation is really not helping.
Take care.