Wednesday, July 30, 2008

We now return you to our regularly scheduled program, already in progress.....

Ok, I know.

You don't have to say anything about it, and I'm certainly not going to either.

I will say that my days have been really full, as my buddy Lonigan was in town for 4-5ish days, and that I haven't seen him in like 4 years. Needless to say, we found a lot of stuff to do.

Many beers were consumed, much bowling was done (yes i bowl when the fit takes me) and time was spent at the shooting range, tho that was sober time. I was raised with guns, and I would never handle a firearm after even a single beer.

It was good to see Loni, but his visit was too short. We didn't get to play any vids, but we did barbeque at Cliff's house (where he was staying for his visit) and just got to chill and catch up.

Other than that, tho, my life continues to be boring and too hot. Oh, and that Yosemite fire?

Yeah, you guessed it. Another week plus of smoke so thick you could chew it. We did get some wind yesterday, and by the afternoon most of it had blown out of the valley. I haven't been outside to check yet, but we can hope that it hasn't come back.

Ok, I guess I'm talked out for now....time to chase down a cup of coffee.

....I hate it when they run.....

Buenos con queso,

T.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Glad you found the energy to post.
*bkg*