Wednesday, July 02, 2008

A bad clown can really fuck you up.....

That's the most obscure movie quote I could come up with (no mike you cant play this round), so put on your thinking caps and see if you can find the answer.

Yeah, I didn't think so.

So, my life has just been a big bag of boring lately. Work, sleep, work again.

Well, and EQ. I'd tell you about what's been going on there, but I'm sure none of you care all that much.

The big boss (and owner of the store) is back in town for a while. I'm not sure how long, but doesn't spend a great amount of time in Carson City.

I wouldn't either, if I had a house in Baja (mexico) and another in Thailand. He hosts an employee party on his property here every 4th of July, so I've got that to look forward to this weekend.

Yeah...drawing a blank now...

Buenos con queso,

T.

5 comments:

Kelwhy said...

i'm thinking it was bobcat, but i can't remember the name of the movie...

i hate that!

T.J. said...

Well, you get partial credit....

It was indeed a Bobcat movie, tho it was Kathy Griffin (yay) that delivered the line.....

T.

Beth said...

I got nothin'. I am HORRIBLE with that crap. I don't see the same movies other people do, I guess. Also, I can't remember shit.

Kelwhy said...

well, i actually had to do a search for it - Shakes the clown! Damn, it was driving me nuts that I couldn't remember the name of it - but I could picture it! ROFL - i just might have to go rent that one again - way to pull out that obscure quote...damn.

Princess Sparkle Pants said...

You know I love her, don't you?