Thursday, December 17, 2009

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.....

Or in this case, T.J.

I swear, work is eating my brain. The deluge of 6 day work weeks (and 9 hour days) is really taking it's toll. The only consolation, scant tho it may be, is the money.

But I ask you, what good is money when you're too tired to spend it?

Yeah, I don't know either.

At least this is the last week of it. After Christmas, we go back to normal.

Of course, that doesn't help me this week.

Or last week.

Buenos con queso,

T.

3 comments:

HoosierHerm said...

Hey T, Long time no see ! Along with all the bad news,(which You've heard no doubt ), I had something good happen,...My New / Oldest friend bought me a classic Argus 35mm camera the other day at this awesome antique place ! Yes, I've been wanting one forever, but you can quit watching for one, and I'll post my first roll on Picasa for your perusal and critique !
Tell you all about my new BFF asap, see ya, Herm

Chapter Two said...

miss you.

Whiskeymarie said...

Hope it is all getting better by now- I was having the same work issues before xmas. No time for anything else- ugh.