Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Well, all we need now is a brass monkey.....

Cause according to weather.com it's -4 today, with a wind chill of -14.

That is indeed cold enough to freeze the balls off a brass monkey.

There seems to be a bit of controversy as to the origins of that phrase, so I'll let you draw your own conclusions:

Explanation 1.

Explanation 2.

Explanation 3.

I'm not sure which I believe, but whatever your leanings, it's FUCKING cold today.

Our high is predicted to be 32 degrees today.

Sweltering.

Buenos con queso,

T.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

And I was complaining about 27/feeling like 21 over here!

We got the bottle, you got the cup...

T.J. said...

Q: C'mon everybody
Let's get fucked up?

27?!? Really? Time to break out the swim trunks.....

Kelwhy said...

wherever the phrase came from - i know can't get the song outta my head... thanx alot! ;) hahh!

Kelwhy said...

oops -
know=now