Thursday, December 10, 2009

I've been letting things slide a bit....

Not just a lack of posting, but also sloppy reading habits (sorry folks), and I've been absolutely horrible at commenting.

I know I love them, and I'm sorry I haven't really been leaving them latey, but I'm just so over being online right now.

I mean, I spend 8 hours a day on the computer, and then, once I get home, the last thing I want to do is get back on the keyboard, and when I do, I try and get things done as fast as I can....

Now, a couple things:

It was 4 degrees when I left the house today.

Also, it's supposed to snow from later tonight until like....Sunday.

What can I say, I'm stoked!!

Oh, and I've got those photos I promised.

Enjoy!!

These are from the other night:

















It did this all day on my one day off this week:



And I found these at work today:






And, since it's Thursday:



That's another pic that Michael took. This one is from our first trip to Oregon, like 2 yrs ago, or what/whenever.

Buenos con queso,

T.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kelwhy said...

yeah - me too... i'm just all over the place.

sigh.