Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Am I going mad or did the word think escape your lips?

It seems like every time I blog I'm apologizing for not having blogged.

I'm sure that gets as old for you as it does for me, so I'll try not to do that anymore. I wish (as usual) that I had wonderfully exciting tales of wonder and awe to explain my absence, but once again, I have nothing.

I guess that actually goes part of the way to explaining why I haven't been blogging.

Not a lot has really been going on. It's started getting hotter, which is a blessing and a curse, cause when it gets hot here, it gets hot. Today is predicted to be 87, which isn't all that hot, I guess, but it still sucks.

I really wish I had more, but....

Ok, time to get ready for work.

Buenos con queso,

T.

2 comments:

Julie said...

I understand the heat thing. But at least it's just now starting to get hot there. It's been hot here for like 19 years.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, 87 would be a cold front in Dallas!