Wednesday, June 09, 2010

So, I re-activated my Netflix....

And I'm already in love with the 'stream to the PS3' thing.

They sent me a disc (that i dont have to return) to put in, which gives you a code (that i can enter on my iphone) and viola, I can choose from tons of tv shows or movies that I can watch instantly.

Well, to be honest, it takes a minute or 2 to get going, so it's not instantly, but it's pretty fuckin' close.

In addition to that, I still get to have them send me DVDs to watch. The plan I'm on allows me one at a time, but as many as I can watch in a month.

All that for $8.99.

How could you possibly go wrong?

Buenos con queso,

T.

4 comments:

Beth said...

Pretty sweet deal, maynard.

I've been debating on the whole netflix thing. Who knows. Right now it doesn't much matter. I can't pay my way out of a paper sack!

T.J. said...

Bliss: Silly girl....What are you doing in a paper sack?

*movie humps*

Show Me Mama said...

I am your new follower. Love blog you have here. Come visit when you can at http://showmemama.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

My friends get 3 movies at a time, so I usually get to watch 1 or 2 of those each weekend. They also get a few hundred available anytime on their Wii, with their high speed internet. Unfortunately, 90% of those movies suck haha.