Saturday, June 05, 2010

Ok, so sue me.....

I've totally been a crappy blogger.

I get that.

I've also been dealing with a pulled hamstring (not fun if you were wondering) and life in general.

I realize that life in general is what blogging is all about, but.....

So, yeah. I was a while ago, like a couple days before we left for the wedding that I pulled the hammy. I think I got it from a 'step lower than expected' episode. That, or I've been running track in my sleep or something.

Whatever the case, it fucking hurts!!

If I'm up and moving around (like walking a mile and a half to red lobster) it's mostly ok, but any time I have to actually sit or stand, I get what feels like someone jabbing a knife into the back my upper thigh.

Well, my ass, if you want to get technical. Sadly, there's no real 'cure' for it. Rest, ice, and, well aspirin. That's about it. Let me tell you, it fucking sucks. It's bad when walking to work actually causes less pain that getting in/out of the car when I get a ride.

But enough bitching.

The wedding was great, and (some of) the food was great. I posted pix from the wedding on my twitter, if you want to go see them. I'd post them here, but they're in my phone, and I'm not in the mood for the whole process I'd have to go through to get that done.

I've got more to say, but this is getting long, so I'll come back tomorrow.

Promise.

Buenos con queso,

T.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Can't believe you posted. Thought you died.

Sorry about your hammy.

Are you sure you don't want an Avon beauty bundle? I'm sure I have your color. :D

*xoxo humps*