Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Fuck.

There's no coffee, and Poppa neglected to tell me. That means no warm wake up drink for me. We ran out of coffee at work too, and seeing as how I've been having to sock all my cash away for vacay, I don't know if I can find enough to get any.

I hate not having coffee. My sis is working late at the coffee joint today, so I'll prolly walk down there and get a quad later. Oh, btw, she made $65.00 in tips yesterday. The girl working with her made $60.00. Is that disgusting or what?

Oh, yeah. She was off by noonish. She worked like 6.5 hrs, so roughly 10 bucks an hour in tips. And she gets to drink all the coffee she wants.

Sigh. Wish I worked in a coffee joint.

Got about 1/3 of the wood cut up. Some of that still needs to be split, but no biggie. I have many things going on after work today, so I may not get a chance to blog until later.

So far, only Naked has posted questions/pic requests. Guess the rest of you just don't care....*-sniff-*

Ok, going to try and find some cash for coffee.

Be well.

T.

No comments: