Monday, October 11, 2004

I blame all of you...

It used to be that I never had any time to do anything, and I couldn't figure out why. Now, as you all know, I read lots of blogs, and that seems to be cutting into my non-life.

Case in point: I got up an hour early today, as I woke up and couldn't get back to sleep. I figured that gave me plenty of time to read, comment, and post my own entry. Such was not the case. You all need to stop writing so well, and stop having so many adventures.

I get so swept up in all of your lives, I run out of time to update you on mine.

I have one request: Get boring, people, and give me my life back.

But seriously, I fell asleep on the couch last night, thus no second post. It's Monday, and J doesn't have a car, so it's power blog, and Jack in the Box for lunch (semi-yuck).

I'm going to try to get a new chain for the saw today. It's just a matter of finding a ride really, but that can be a neat trick sometimes.

Oh yeah, I decided to jump on the bandwagon. It's the whole 'post 3 pictures' thing I'm speaking of, of course. Here's your chance. Request 3 photos, and I'll even borrow from Nakedlady, and let you ask 3 questions too.

Ok, I'm off to revolt myself, and possibly give myself food poisoning. Hope you all have a tolerable Monday.

El poquito grande,

T.

No comments: