Tuesday, October 05, 2004

I think I've finally got this cold on the run....

It hasn't quite turned over the reins yet, but I think I'm wearing down it's resistance.

It's obvious that I haven't been posting, so I'll just gloss over my absence.

Not a lot's been going on, but here are some highlights:

The good:

The state offers wood cheap, and I got a cord of wood for the winter at the rock bottom price of 35 bucks. Yeah, that's right, 35 dollars, American. It's all cut and stacked, and all I have to do is go pick it up. What a deal.

My sis found a much better deal on a rent-a-car than we were expecting, and now we've got like an extra $150.00 for the Dland safari.

The bad:

Kerry Collins, qb for the Raiders, and starter with Gannon injured fucking pissed me off on Sunday. He threw for 3 fucking int's, and sucked major ass all day. O yeah. He fumbled twice too. What an asswipe. If I were coaching, Tui'd get the ball on Sunday.

My cold comes and goes in waves. Today it's not so bad, but my back's acting up. I just can't win.

Ok...I'm about out of time.

I'll be better, I promise. Look for more later.

T.

No comments: