Thursday, October 07, 2004

Where oh where has my Underdog gone...

I don't know why that popped into my head, but there you have it. It dates me in a big way, but I know that at least one or two of you remember watching Underdog on t.v. as a kid.

So, my humpless hump day turned into a postless one as well.

My son called, and I think that had something to do with it. He called about the time I'd have come back upstairs to blog...

Then H & R came by for some video game fun.

So the thunder god's day has come once again, and I'm ready to meet it headfirst. Yeah, right.

My son got his liscense. God, does that make me feel old. Well, looks like it's time to put some clothes on and head to work.

Oh, btw Michelle, thanks for the 'attractive' gift that you sent me. Was that bought in Londontown, or locally in S.A.?

Later,

T.

No comments: