Monday, July 04, 2005

Taking the plunge


Well, I couldn't really afford it, and I'm sure I'll regret spending the money, but I went ahead and bought a digital camera. The evidence is clearly visible in this post.

Yes, you guessed it, that's my car. What I am thinking of calling my bumblebeater. I have (tentative) plans to pull the fenders off and paint them black, and perhaps add a black stripe or 2, just for the hell of it.



What do you think 'No Parking' means, you fucking idiot?



This post is dedicated to all the tow company calls I received over the last 2 days at work. I shit you not, it seems like every other call was one of the local law enforcement agencies calling for an impound. What's worse, is the people would call, after finding out which company towed their vehicle (we answer for 6 i think maybe more) and be all irate with US because their car got towed.

Now, I'm not a fucking rocket scientist, but there are a couple things I know about parking. First, never park blocking a gate of any kind. You will be towed. Funny that the lady with the Mercedes didn't think she would be. Second, do not, I say again do NOT park on a boat ramp in a state fucking park. You will be towed. The lady in the beemer found that out. Third, and this is funny, if the sign says 'No Parking', this was at a state beach, mind you, they really mean no parking.

Fucking idiots, every one of them. But, I think the winner of the day was the guy that locked the keys in his car. While it was still running. What kind of fucking brain power does that take?

I swear.

Ok...Now that I've gotten that off my chest, on to lighter fair.

We're having some family over for the 4th, and now that I have a cam, I'll be able to shoot some pics up for your enjoyment. In fact, I have to go get started with the prep soon, so I'll close this now.

Happy 4th y'all.

T.

No comments: