Thursday, July 28, 2005

Well, here's one straight from Suse.


She gave me these 5 questions to answer, so here I go. If you want to play along, post a comment, and I will ask you 5 questions that are then to be answered on YOUR blog.


1. Would you rather have to ability to turn on light switches from across the room or to make mints spontaneously appear in your pocket, which would you choose?

As long as I could turn them off too, I'd take the light switch one. I love to read before I go to sleep, but hate having to get up to turn the lights off after. Wakes me back up, and makes the reading to sleep almost useless.


2. What is the longest you've even gone without sleep?

Well, I've never measured it but I'm going to say between 28 and 36 hours. Was just one of those things. I don't often decided to stay up all night, but sometimes I do just because.


3. If you were forced to wear mittens for the rest of your life or have no hands at all, would you wear the mittens?

I couldn't make it without hands. Seriously. I'd have to have the mittens.

4. Have you ever considered optometry as a profession, why or why not?

I have not. I just can't see myself doing it...heh...


5. Describe, in detail, your last trip to the grocery store.

Does SuperWalmart count as a grocery store? You can buy groceries there. I went with my Mom, because she needed a new battery for one of her cars. The store was packed with people, all just wandering around, oblivious to what was going on around them. Not looking where they were going, nearly running each other down with carts. I'm sure you've seen it.

We made our way back to the auto department, got the battery and headed over to the 'grocery store' part. I was on a mission for buttermilk (mmmm...tasty fried chicken) and my Mom needed coffee creamer and coffee. I wasn't sure how much buttermilk we'd need, so I bought a half-gallon. $1.50, if you want to know.

Then, after finding the shortest line, we stood there longer than we'd spent shopping. They had to call a manager over to do the core discount, because the guy in auto was too lazy to give us the right coupon. On the way out of the lot, I saw a truck pulling an airboat on a trailer. Airboats are cool.

So, there are my answers. Like I said, if you want to play along, post a comment, and I'll whip up some questions for you.

Happy Friday,

T.

No comments: