Friday, July 29, 2005

Conditioned Respose.

It was an interesting day, to say the least.

It was hot, of course.

I had to walk to work.

Of course.

We had a fucking downpour today. Lightning : 1. set off the alarm. 2. Overloaded the UPS for the tow radios. 3. Put the power off at my house.

I arrived home from a busy night.....Not mind-freaking busy, but constantly doing something...to find my power out. It was actually kind of cool, using candles and a red anodized MiniMag (2AA version) to get around the house, but it sure did put a damper on my electronic evening. I was going to play San Andreas...I was going to email a friend...I was going to blog.....

I was just getting around to trying some 'artsy' with my dig, and BANG!! the lights came back on, and thus, the electronic begin.

Now, on to the subject of this post:

Everytime I walked into a room in my house tonight (power off, remember) I turned on the fucking light switch. Every. Fucking. Time!!

Mr Pavlov, can I have a table somewhere in the back, please?

That ring any bells?

...heh...sorry...had to...

Pulpo ranchero,

T.



ps i made the mistake of finding another site to spend time on

pps i knew long before i got home that the power was off

No comments: