Monday, October 17, 2005

Go Rams!!

Or not.

Actually, I'm tickled pink that they lost. There are a few teams that I hold a grudge against, and the Rams happen to be one of them.

Don't even get me started on the Steelers ->blerg<- or the Cowboys. If the Raiders only win one game this year, it will be ok, because the one that they will have won will be against Dallas.

I can live with that.




In other news, I ran into an old friend today. It was a real My Dog Skip kind of thing. I gave her my number, but I really don't expect to hear from her.

Picked up the film today. Had some pretty good shots. We're going to get together tomorrow and pick and choose which ones to work with. I'm a bit worried tho. I sent off some slides, and they're not back yet.

I hope nothing happened to them. Would be the possible lightning shots on that roll.

....wow....it's early, but I'm gonna crash...

Zapatas caliente,

T.

No comments: