Wednesday, October 26, 2005

That was a bit harsh....

I was a tad liquorpated and feeling put upon. It doesn't change the facts tho. I was on what can only be described as a date, I got up to go take a piss, and came back to find her gone.

Yeah, that's right.

Fucking GONE.

What the shit is that?

So, given the current world we live in, I stayed at the bar at the Pinon Plaza in full view to 'establish an alibi' just in case she showed up knifed in the parking lot or something.

To top it off, they had the fucking world series on t.v. Have I told you of my loathing for baseball? I don't know if I have or not, but I fucking hate it. Imagine me sitting there seething, waiting for the marathon game to end....like 14 innings or some such happy horseshit, just so I can have a verifiable alibi.

What a shmuck, huh?

Anyhoo...guess that's it for now....hope all is well with y'all.

T.

No comments: