Monday, October 10, 2005

I kicked their asses today.

Due to a slight absence of fundage today, it was decided by general consent that we should cash in our change.

Mind you, we only cashed in the nickles, dimes and pennies....well, and like 30 dollars in quarters....for a total of 87 dollars. We walked over, each fed a machine 10 dollars, and my machine ate my dollar.

Ensue the 10 minute wait to get a tech over to fix it

/sigh

But then I sat down and started playing. Sometime later.....Maybe 3 beers?...I'm not sure, I cashed out $150.00. Then we went to the quarter bar to finish our beers. We split a $10 bill, and within 15 minutes, I had cashed out another $90.

What the fuck? Guess it really does pour when it rains.




Oh, and by the way, what the fuck is THIS.

I'm shockingly revolted, and oddly aroused at the same time.

In other news, I'm working tomorrow.

No, I didn't get called in. Well, at least I haven't yet.

I've got a photo shoot. We're going to hit some of the outdoor places hereabouts, and we should have pretty good light. She's got long hair, and she's built tall....going to find some nice constrasting shapes to set off her litheness.

Oh yeah....as promised my ride, and I know it's been a long time coming, but here's my hair.

Guess that's all for now,

Huevos sin blancos,

T.

No comments: