Sunday, October 16, 2005

Help me baby, I can't do it all by myself....

Are there any of you out there that listen to Joan Osbourne?

I'm sure you've heard of her. She had that 'contravershall' song posing a simple religious question. If that's the only song you've heard from her, I must say you are missing out on some good stuffs.

On the album Relish, there are a pair of tunes that I really dig...well, after a couple listenings, I liked all of them. But these two in particular. The one from the title, and Crazy Baby.

Both of these have to be heard to be believed.

There are some kicky fun ones as well. A well-balanced album.

Oh, and that whole What if God was one of us? one? That's really not bad either.




It's as easy as A B C...



In other news, I've been reading up on the Bumblebeaters electrical system, and I think I'm going to give it a go. I'll prolly end up electrocuting myself, and this blog will come to an untimely and rapid demise.

That, or, dare I say it.....I'll have 2 running vechicles. The thought boggles the mind. My money's on the former, but then I'm a pessimist.




Hotshots Golf Fore is really pissing me off. I swear, that fucking game cheats. Of course, as soon as I'm done with this, I'm going to go play for a bit....

Until next time, I wish you all a:

Siesta del carne,

T.

No comments: