Thursday, October 06, 2005

Wake me up, before you go, Don't leave me hangin' on like a

Yo yo.

Sorry...was watching Family Guy, and Chris just did a tribal fertility dance and married the daughter of the Chief to the Wham hit quoted above.

Stewie also asked if the 'females had exposed clitoratti.'




The Deja Vu has come full circle. I've been having thin wispy versions of a Deja Vu for like the last week or so. Just now, listening to the last half of the abovementioned cartoon, I got the whole thing.

Deja Vu's are just so wierd. I have no idea what they are or where they come from. Nobody seems to actually. Deja Vu

Or this.

The only thing I really know about them is that I have them.




Oh yeah, happy Thursday.

Oh...and I've got a new sign off that I'm going to use for a while.

Thanks Ebomb.

Huevos sin blancos,

T.

No comments: