Sunday, August 03, 2008

If it wasn't for abuse, I'd get no use at all.....

Well, not really, but that sounded good when I came up with it.

Ok, are you ready for a shocker? I actually did things on my days off this week.

Friday, Sis, D, my niece and I went to see The Dark Knight.....

Damn, it was awesome, and Heath Ledger was as good as you've heard.

I'm not going to put any spoilers here, so if you want someone to ruin the movie for you, you'll have to go elsewhere.

Yesterday (saturday for those of you keeping score at home) D had some free golf passes, so he, Pops, his brother Doc and I played 18. Our tee time was an appallingly early 6:37 a.m., but it actually worked out pretty well.

It was nice and cool, there weren't tons of people on the course, so we didn't get stuck behind people playing slower than us, and I actually had a pretty decent round. Also, given our asscrack of dawn start time, we were done by 10:30 ish. Needless to say, the next event was a nap.

Ok, so there you have it. My weekend laid bare for you to see.

Buenos con queso,

T.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Well, and then some. ;)

Andie Pandie said...

TDK was a little too long for me. By the time it ended I was ready for it to be done. So because of that, my rating for it isn't as high. I agree though that Ledger did a fantastic job with his character.