Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Herman was right.....

If you read my comments (and i presume if youre reading my blog you read my comments) then you may have seen Herman speculate that I've been eq-addicted lately.

Well, he hit the nail right on the head.

They've been having their 10th anniversary, and there have been plenty of special events to celebrate same.

Not the least of which was a 'double experience' weekend, this past weekend.

What does that mean to you? Well, it means I didn't post.

What did it mean to me?

Ding 85, which is the current level cap.

There's news on the car front, but I'm too depressed by it to discuss it at this time.

Perhaps I'll spill the beans in the morning.

Buenos con queso,

T.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe one of these days I'll let you tell me what you're talking about with the whole eq thing :)

HoosierHerm said...

'Q, He's talking about the Online version of the game "EverQuest", which is best described as " Heroin for Gamers" ! LoL, T's recent Blog-Dissin' is proof of his need to be "Dried Out", which involves spending considerable time in a 3rd World nation, far from computers, game consoles, and even a cell phone signal. Minus all the microwave radiation, the addicted gamer will return to some degree of normalcy, if such a term can be applied to folks like T, Lol, (And US)!!

Anonymous said...

I figured it was something like that, but I have never heard of it before. Yes, everything is bigger here in Texas, even the rocks we live under. Thank you :)