Monday, May 18, 2009

I'll never love again.....

Fox announced their programming schedule for the upcoming year, and surprise, surprise, they cancelled my show.

That's right, it's official: Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles 'has run it's course.'

Fucking bastards. I guess I'll just stop watching tv altogether now (except for movies) and just spare the world the ravages of my 'anti'superpower.'

Oh, and since it seems that foolproof birth control methond proves not to be quite as effective as I thought it was, I guess I won't be having sex anymore either.

Hmmmm.....no love....no sex....

Guess what?

I'm married.

Buenos con queso,

T.J.

2 comments:

HoosierHerm said...

ROFLMAO ! What a Whore Dawg Slut Monkey that Biotch is, and now the whole world knows it ! Now neither Dad wants to be around the sleazeball.
Two more kids for the State of Texas to support ! Makes Ya proud don't it Texas Jack ? LoL

Anonymous said...

Sorry TJ, but I can't help ya out with that whole pregnant chick thing - I'm getting fixed soon! Ya know, so Texas won't have to start supporting my offspring & all...lol