Thursday, May 21, 2009

I've been kinda crappy at this lately...

And for that, I apologize.

I think it was the whole 'I was doing so good with NaBloPoMo thing' syndrome or something. Then I missed that day because I was at the airport, and remembered that I hadn't blogged yet, but as it was 11pm, there was no chance I was going to be able to.

Since the month was already screwed, I decided that I was just going to relax this month, and only post 'blogworthy' stuff.

So, as you can tell from my lack of posting, not much has been going on.

I've been working, of course, but that's hardly blogworthy.

I've been playing a lot of everquest, but I don't think anyone that reads here really cares about that.

We didn't even have family dinner last Sunday....Pops and my niece were both under the weather, so we called it.

Oh, and for those of you keeping score at home, the 'fuel line' problem in my car was in fact a 'fuel pump' problem. As in the fuel pump went bad, and has to be replaced. Again, I'm thankful that I have a mechanic on staff where I work, because with parts and labor, it's only running me $120.00ish, but it's still more than I wanted to spend.

Also, the part had to be ordered (of course) and didn't get here until Tuesday. Combine that with him being busy with shop stuff, and the end result is me, still walking to work in the mornings.

I've gotten a few rides home, but I've been walking to work for 5 days straight now.

I don't know if my car will be fixed today or not, but as it's Thursday, I'm not holding my breath.

I was thinking about an HNT photo, but I'm just not feelin' it.

Buenos con queso,

T.

6 comments:

Kelwhy said...

it's definitely a thursday...

Whiskeymarie said...

It's in the air- I've been lame at both posting AND commenting lately. Yesterday I had 250+ postings in my reader and I had to just mark them all as read so I didn't get overwhelmed.

The fuel pump thing sucks. Try and think of it as the Universe's way of making you stop and smell the roses on your way to work.
;)

Anonymous said...

Working too much has kept me from posting anything decent or an HNT this week, too. Ugh!

I'm with Whiskey, stop & smell the roses & enjoy the exercise :)

Beth said...

I've been crappy at blogging lately, too. I haven't even so much as READ anyone lately.

Nothing blogworthy occurring in my life, either. It's a sad affair.

I'm still alive, though. That should count for something. :)

*non-blogworthy humps*

HoosierHerm said...

Once again, I'm in the minority around here, in that I have been posting a good bit, but,..I miss having Y'all to inspire and challenge me ! I've been visiting Miss Q, Kelwhy, and the lovely WhiskeyMarie daily, but You TJ are really an "EverQuest Addicted" Slacker ! LoL

HoosierHerm said...

I neglected to add Our Foodie Blogger Pal, the lovely and talented Andy from "Off Her Cork" whom I also visit frequently, and get fatter just reading about food !