Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I'm trying to decide if I should blog today or not...

I mean, it was a real shithole of a day, and I'm not sure I want to bring you all down by whining about it.

Actually, it wasn't total shit, but, well, I spent a fair amount of time in my car for work today. I, as the 'extra' person, am oftne recruited to run errands, not only because I'm not well-versed in running the register, but also because I don't mind doing them.

It all works out, because they reimburse me for gas, and I'm happy to do it, not only because I have no problems doing things that by boss(es) ask me to do, but also beacause it gets me out of the store for a while.

Today, however, every fucking asshole in the world was driving the streets of my fair city. From the pair of assholes on the way to work (doing 45 and 35 in a 55 zone) to the dumb cocksucker that flipped out in front of me while I was doing 55 and proceeded to go 25, driving today was an absolute nightmare.

And it felt like driving was all I did today.

So, I guess I actually decided to post today, so if you're interested, see above.

Buenos con queso,

T.

5 comments:

Princess Sparkle Pants said...

Tomorrow will be better... or today. Not sure. I think today.

Kelwhy said...

so yep - u did post.. there you go. ;)

HoosierHerm said...

I feel your pain Buddy ! Just chill, and remember that when you hit the Jackpot, you can buy the 007 Austin-Martin with the machine guns behind the headlights !

sue said...

I hope today is better.

T.J. said...

PSP: You liar...grin...see above.

Kel: I know, irony, right?

Herm: No, just gonna buy a 68ish caddy, make the engine compartment bullet-proof, and install a full roll cage. I'll teach them the penalty for bad driving.....

Sue: If you meant today (thursday) then it wasn't. If you meant today (friday it was). If you meant today (saturday) it's better too....