Monday, January 11, 2010

Lee Harvey Oswald

Ok, so I'm totally conducting a test of the internet search protocols.

Well, that's what I'm telling myself, anyhow.....

See, I woke up too early this morning (big surprise right) and since I couldn't get back to sleep, I ended up watching a show on the History Channel...

Some 2 hour long thing about the JFK assassination.....

Suffice to say, they discovered that Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone, and that there was was no shot from the grassy knoll...

Like I believe that....

The mob had JFK hit because his baby brother was investigating them.

I know, I know, I'm risking my life by telling you this, but it's the absolute truth.

Oh, and the CIA killed Marilyn Monroe because of the JFK/Joltin' Joe thing....

And I'm sure you remember me talking about Anna Nicole Smith
Well, my friends, there is nothing different.....

But, I digress.

See, I named this post Lee Harvey Oswald to see how long it takes me to get into the top 10 hit results for a search on Lee's name.

Not that I expect that I'll ever hit the top ten, you understand.....

Buenos con queso,

T.

4 comments:

Kelwhy said...

it could happen...

T.J. said...

Kelwhy: Maybe.

Anonymous said...

Is it working yet??

T.J. said...

Q: Sigh. Not as well as I'd hoped.